Remember you can be sure that when you attend an IWIB event you will be surrounded by women & men who mean business!
Our events bring business women together in a forum where they can leverage off one another's expertise and experience.
IWIB attracts an impressive line up of sponsors who contribute to the success of the IWIB Business Networking Lunch event and other IWIB events. In return sponsors enjoy a range of benefits! For more details on Sponsoring an IWIB Business Networking Lunch Event or IWIB Coffee Club or other events – email email@example.com
- 07/02/2014 IWIB Business Networking Lunch 7 February 2014 @ Centro CBD 12noon
- 28/02/2014 IWIB Coffee Club - 28 February 2014 @ Altitude 1148 10:00am to 11:00am
- 21/03/2014 IWIB Business Networking Lunch 21 March 2014 @ the Salvation Army Conferences & Functions 12noon
- 11/04/2014 IWIB Coffee Club - 11 April 2014 10:00am to 11:00am
- 02/05/2014 IWIB Business Women’s Awards Day 2014 - 2 May at the Portofino
- 23/05/2014 IWIB Coffee Club 23 May 2013 10:00am to 11:00am
- 13/06/2014 IWIB Business Networking Lunch 13 June 2014 12noon
- 04/07/2014 IWIB Coffee Club - 4 July 2014 10:00am to 11:00am
- 25/07/2014 IWIB Business Networking Lunch 25 July 2014 12noon
- 15/08/2014 IWIB Coffee Club - 15 August 2014 10:00am to 11:00am
- 05/09/2014 IWIB Long Lunch & Expo Day - 5 September 2014 @ the Chifley Hotel 10:30am
- 26/09/2014 IWIB Coffee Club - 26 September 2014 10:00am to 11:00am
- 17/10/2014 IWIB Business Networking Lunch 17 October 2014 12noon
- 07/11/2014 IWIB Coffee Club - 7 November 2014 10:00am to 11:00am
- 28/11/2014 IWIB Business Networking Lunch 28 November 2014 12noon
Illawarra Women in Business meet for lunch on a Friday, every 6 weeks. The informal lunches are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other like-minded business women and listen to an impressive line up of speakers, with the opportunity for subscribers to promote their products and services - all over an enjoyable and relaxed lunch.
Meeting start time
Please note our IWIB Business Networking Lunch event arrival time is 12noon. We need everyone to arrive at 12noon in order to hand out name badges and receipts. ALSO arriving at 12noon not only gives you more time for open networking - it also allows us to start the event on time and to help you get back to work on time after the event.
No Advertising or promotional materials on tables at meetings thanks
One of the benefits of being a subsciber of IWIB is to be able to place your business cards, brochures, flyers, advertising and promotional products (pens etc) in the "Mercury bag" left on the chairs at IWIB events. NO advertising materials or promotional products are to be left on the tables at IWIB events - they must be placed in the MERCURY BAGS before the start of the event. Please arrive early in order to do this.
Open Networking from 12 noon to 12.30
When you arrive at the IWIB Business Networking Lunch event - after you collect your name badge - if you are a subscriber you can go into the event room and set up your display banner and put any promotional items etc inside the Mercury Bags on each chair in the event room.
Once you have done that - we ask you to leave the room and make your way to the open networking area to join the OPEN NETWORKING. This is the part of the event where you should be introducing yourself to people you dont know and would like to get to know better! It is a great idea at this time to make arrangements to sit with one of your new acquaintences at the table for the duration of the event!!
CREDIT CARD (PayPal):
Pay Using VISA or Mastercard! Payment is secured using Paypal's payment system. You DO NOT need a Paypal account to use this method of payment. Instructions for payment by Credit Card/PayPal appear at the end of registration for each event.
Banking Details: IMB
Account Name: Illawarra Women in Business
BSB: 641 800 ACC: 200551344
REFERENCE: Your SURNAME or BUSINESS NAME as on event registration
OVER THE COUNTER AT ANY IMB BRANCH: Please advise the teller of your SURNAME as it will need to appear on our bank records.
CHEQUE: Please make cheques payable to: Illawarra Women in Business and post to IWIB PO Box 216 WOONONA 2517
If you wish to cancel once you have registered to attend an event you will need to notify firstname.lastname@example.org COB 3 working days before the event (as we need to notify the venue of numbers attending by that day).