Building your business through building your network
It all started with four Illawarra business women, meeting for lunch on a regular basis, sharing business contacts, information and ideas!
Illawarra Women in Business began and a few years down the track IWIB has grown to become the largest women’s networking group in the Illawarra. Glenda Papac (from Tony Papac & Associates, Lawyers & Conveyancers) and Delyse Del Turco (from Better Business Accounting) directors of IWIB, provide the Illawarra with a networking group of successful business women.
In addition to the 6 weekly IWIB Business Networking Lunch events, IWIB holds other networking events throughout the year, including IWIB Coffee Club, Power Network Plus, The IWIB Illawarra Business Women’s Awards, Networking Workshops, The IWIB Illawarra Business Women’s Expo & Conference Day and more.
Our vision is to provide the Illawarra with a first-class networking arena where women can meet in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We want the women of the Illawarra to build and strengthen their network, to have a strong network of business and personal contacts and encourage trade and information sharing.
IWIB offers networking opportunities for women who either own their own business, are employed in a business or are starting their own business, providing you with great opportunities to meet other women in business.
IWIB Events Include
- 6 weekly IWIB Business Networking Lunch events
- IWIB Coffee Club — every 6 weeks at 10.00 to 11.00am
- IWIB Business Over Bubbles - an after work networking event
- Networking Workshops
- Annual IWIB Illawarra Businesswomen's Awards (lunch event)
- IWIB Business Women's Expo & Conference Day
Our Commitment to You
To help you achieve your goals we are committed to providing you with opportunities to:
- Develop your business relationships.
- Achieve business growth through quality referrals.
- Access joint marketing initiatives.
- Improve your networking skills & techniques.
- Seek advice.
- Build friendships.