Building your business through building your network
It all started in 2006 with four Illawarra business women, meeting for lunch on a regular basis, sharing business contacts, information and ideas!
In 2014 the structure of IWIB changed with former director Delyse Del Turco stepping down from her IWIB duties.
In July 2014 IWIB formed an Advisory Board, The newly formed IWIB Advisory Board will give IWIB “wise counsel” and is made up of 3 high profile business women, each with a different professional background providing the range of expertise needed to provide IWIB with a sound working structure.
Meet the IWIB Advisory Board
Our vision is to provide the Illawarra with a first-class networking arena where women (& men) can meet in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We want the business people of the Illawarra to build and strengthen their network, to have a strong network of business and personal contacts and encourage trade and information sharing.
IWIB offers networking opportunities for women & men who either own their own business, are employed in a business or are starting their own business, providing you with great opportunities to meet other women in business.
IWIB Events Include
- 6 weekly IWIB Business Networking Lunch events
- IWIB Coffee Club — every 6 weeks at 10.00 to 11.00am
- Annual IWIB Illawarra Businesswomen's Awards (lunch event)
- Annual IWIB Business Women's Long Lunch & Expo Day (Conference Day)
- Networking Workshops
Our Commitment to You
To help you achieve your goals we are committed to providing you with opportunities to:
- Develop your business relationships.
- Achieve business growth through quality referrals.
- Seek advice.
- Build friendships.
- Promote your business
- Improve your networking skills & techniques.
- Build you business profile