IWIB - for women who mean business
Illawarra Women in Business is for every woman who is keen to learn, share ideas and collaborate with others for mutual success – whether you operate a home based business or looking to start up your own business, employed or self employed, a professional, an experienced executive or someone who has a great business idea, IWIB is for you!
At IWIB, we are committed to attracting the right people to attend our events. People who are:
- Business focused
- Positive and success oriented
- Dedicated to building long-term business relationships
If you are looking for an inspirational, motivational environment to meet like minded business women, join us at IWIB! Men are welcome to join us at all IWIB events!
It all started in 2006 with four Illawarra business women, meeting for lunch on a regular basis, sharing business contacts, information and ideas!
In 2014 the structure of IWIB changed with former director Delyse Del Turco stepping down from her IWIB duties.
In July 2014 IWIB formed an Advisory Board, The newly formed IWIB Advisory Board will give IWIB “wise counsel” and is made up of 3 high profile business women, each with a different professional background providing the range of expertise needed to provide IWIB with a sound working structure.
Meet the IWIB Advisory Board
IWIB Events Include
- 6 weekly IWIB Business Networking Lunch events
- IWIB Coffee Club — every 6 weeks at 10.00 to 11.00am
- Annual IWIB Illawarra Businesswomen's Awards (lunch event)
- Annual IWIB Business Women's Long Lunch & Expo Day (Conference Day)
- Networking Workshops
At IWIB you will:
- meet like-minded women
- share business ‘challenges’ and solutions with other women in business
- raise your business profile through positive, first class networking
- expand your network of business contacts
- achieve cost-effective PR
- keep in touch with trends and opportunities
- take part in no-cost or low-cost events